You don't move every day. When moving house, you want everything to run smoothly. Dijkshoorn Euromovers thinks along with you. That is why we have put everything in order for you. What should happen in the run-up to your move? Dijkshoorn Euromovers makes sure that you immediately feel at home in your new home. Below is an overview of all the preparations for your move.
All preparations for your move:
• Contact Dijkshoorn Euromovers:
- Contact Dijkshoorn Euromovers by phone; 010-2480522.
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill in your request for quotation on www.dijkshoorn.nl
• Make an appointment with an appraiser of Dijkshoorn Euromovers.
• Make your choice regarding which services you want to use; Handymanservice, de- and assembly service, packing and unpacking service etc.
• Terminate rent of old house
• Moving Telephone/Internet and TV control
• Inform the school of your child(ren)
• Make appointments with new residents of your old house
• Make appointments with old residents of your new home
• Apply for leave of absence from your employer
• Measurements of my new home
• Informing domestic workers about your move
• Arranging a removal service PostNL
• Start cleaning up
• Information about schools, childcare, public transport, waste disposal and municipal regulations
• Register child(ren) at new school and other institutes.
4-2 weeks before my move
• Informing the insurer about the move
• Shut off electricity, gas and water old house arrange
• Connecting electricity, gas and water in new home arrange
• Cancel or convert parking permit
• Arranging a new general practitioner, dentist and pharmacy
• Start cleaning up the things that don't move with you
2 weeks before my move
• Let Dijkshoorn Euromovers know if there are any extra large pieces to go with the valuation (you can make one-time changes, at least 2 weeks in advance).
• Let Dijkshoorn Euromovers know if any large pieces have lapsed in relation to the valuation (you can make one-time changes, at least 2 weeks in advance).
• Send your address changes to all your acquaintances
• Arrange care for children and pets on the moving day
• Inform the caretaker
• Redeem savings from local retailers
• Bringing back library books
• Important papers that are not needed immediately and store valuables in a bank safe
1 week before my move
• New house cleaning
• Removing fixed lamps
• Removing curtains
• Inform suppliers
• Pack up items that you no longer need (if you want to do this yourself)
• Bring home meals for the packing and moving day
• Buying the first groceries for your new home
• Control the removal of bulky waste
• Empty and clean household garbage containers old house
• Disposal of small chemical waste
1 day before my move
• Refrigerator defrosting and cleaning
• Defrosting and cleaning the freezer
• Securing the washing machine's transport brackets
• Disassemble large furniture (if you want to do this yourself)
• Remove the crank from the clock
• Keep street space free for the removal van
• Pack the last things (if you want to do this yourself)
A relocation involves a lot of work. Then it is nice if a professional removal company is ready to help you with advice and solutions. You have to arrange many things yourself, but Dijkshoorn Euromovers can take care of as much as possible.
With our removal service you choose how much you do yourself and how much you let us do. You can use the following services: Handymanservice, packing and unpacking service, de- and assembly service and senior service.